zip line regulations
- May 11, 2023
Current State of Zipline Legislation and Regulations
Ziplines are a popular tourist attraction, but they can also be dangerous. As a result, many states have enacted legislation and regulations governing the operation of ziplines.
The specific requirements vary from state to state, but they typically include the following:
- Operators must be licensed by the state.
- Ziplines must be inspected by a qualified inspector.
- Operators must have insurance to cover injuries that may occur on the zipline.
- Participants must wear a helmet and other safety gear.
- Operators must provide training to participants on how to use the zipline safely.
Impact of Zipline Legislation and Regulations on Operators and Manufacturers
Zipline legislation and regulations have a significant impact on operators and manufacturers. For operators, the requirements can add to the cost of doing