Back to Top
challenge course regulations
An In Depth Analysis of the Current State Zipline Regulations and Their Impact on Operators, and ManufacturersMay 11, 2023
Current State of Zipline Legislation and Regulations
Ziplines are a popular tourist attraction, but they can also be dangerous. As a result, many states have enacted legislation and regulations governing the operation of ziplines.
The specific requirements vary from state to state, but they typically include the following:
- Operators must be licensed by the state.
- Ziplines must be inspected by a qualified inspector.
- Operators must have insurance to cover injuries that may occur on the zipline.
- Participants must wear a helmet and other safety gear.
- Operators must provide training to participants on how to use the zipline safely.
Impact of Zipline Legislation and Regulations on Operators and Manufacturers
Zipline legislation and regulations have a significant impact on operators and manufacturers. For operators, the requirements can add to the cost of doing