**What to Include in a Resume for a Challenge Course or Zipline Industry Job**
The challenge course and zipline industry is a growing and exciting field. If you're looking for a job in this industry, it's important to have a strong resume that highlights your skills and experience.
Here are some tips for creating a winning resume for a challenge course or zipline industry job:
* **Highlight your experience.** If you have any experience working in the challenge course or zipline industry, be sure to highlight it on your resume. This could include experience as an instructor, guide, or builder.
* **Be familiar with trade associations.** There are a number of trade associations that represent the challenge course and zipline industry. Familiarizing yourself with these associations and their work can show potential employers that you're serious about the industry. Some of the most well-known trade associations include:
* Association for Experiential Education (AEE)
* Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT)
* Professional Ropes Course Association (PRCA)
* Climbing Wall Association (CWA)
* American Camping Association (ACA)
* **Include your education and training.** If you have any education or training related to the challenge course or zipline industry, be sure to include it on your resume. This could include a degree in recreation, outdoor education, or a related field. You may also want to include any training you've received in first aid, CPR, or other safety-related topics.
* **Highlight your skills.** In addition to your experience and education, be sure to highlight your skills on your resume. This could include skills in customer service, leadership, teamwork, and problem-solving.
* **Be professional.** When creating your resume, be sure to use professional language and formatting. This will show potential employers that you're serious about the job and that you're capable of handling the responsibilities of the position.
If you don't have any prior experience working in the challenge course or zipline industry, don't worry. There are still a number of things you can do to make your resume stand out.
One option is to volunteer your time at a local challenge course or zipline park. This will give you the opportunity to gain experience working in the industry and to learn about the different aspects of the job.
Another option is to take a challenge course or zipline instructor training course. This will give you the skills and knowledge you need to work in the industry and will make you a more competitive candidate for jobs.
**Comfortable Working at Height**
Finally, it's important to be communicate that your comfortable working at height (assuming thats true) if you want to work in the challenge course or zipline industry. Many of the jobs in this industry involve working at heights, so it's important to be able to handle this safely and confidently. Being familiar with OSHA Occupational Safety and Health Authority guidines for working at height will also be helpful.
If you're interested in working in the challenge course or zipline industry, be sure to follow these tips to create a winning resume. With a strong resume and the right experience, you'll be well on your way to landing your dream job.