Back to Top
Petzl RIG - Compact self-braking descender
Only %1 left
As low as $199.95
Compact self-braking descender, Lock off and work with minimum gear to tangle. The Petzl Rig is a proven performer for the zip line and ropes course construction industry.
ompact self-braking descender
- Designed for rope access work (expert users only) The Rig is great for working on poles and trees; it is easy to descend and good for short ascents. Lock off and work with minimum gear to tangle. The Petzl Rig is a proven performer for the zip line and ropes course construction industry.
- Multi-functional handle allows the user to:
- unblock the rope and control the descent with the hand on the free end of the rope
- position himself while on the rope without tying off the device
- The automatic return system on the handle limits risks in case of an involuntary action by the user
- Handle storage position reduces the risk of snagging when the descender is being carried on the harness
- The safety gate on the moving side plate helps prevent dropping the device and facilitates installation of the rope and passing intermediate anchors
- Pivoting cam facilitates taking up the slack in the rope. Can also be used to make a reversible haul system, and for short ascents (in conjunction with a FOOTPRO foot loop and an ASCENSION handled rope clamp).
- For single ropes between 10.5 and 11.5 mm in diameter
Available in two versions:
- RIG (D21A): yellow
- RIG (D21AN): black
Weight: 380 g
CE EN 12841 type C,
CE EN 341 class A,
Write Your Own Review