Petzl Cordex Plus Gloves
These medium weight belay/rappel gloves offer extra protection without sacrificing dexterity. Double-layer leather and padding protect the palm from heat generated during long rappels or lowers. Fingertips and other high-wear areas are reinforced for increased durability. The back is made of leather with abrasion-resistant stretch nylon at key flex areas. The low profile neoprene cuff with Velcro closure features a reinforced carabiner hole for attaching the gloves to your harness.
- Natural, high-quality leather with reinforced palm
- Durable double layer of leather in high-wear areas (fingertips, palm, between thumb and index finger)
- Back is made of durable leather with abrasion-resistant stretch nylon at key flex areas
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure
- Carabiner hole to attach gloves to harness
Available in size XS - XL, black or beige.
- Material(s): goat skin leather, stretch nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 420, CE EN 388 (3133)
References K53 SN K53 ST K53 MN K53 MT K53 LN Size S S M M L Color(s) black beige black beige black Weight 136 g 136 g 140 g 140 g 146 g Packing 1 1 1 1 1 References K53 LT K53 XLN K53 XLT Size L XL XL Color(s) beige black beige Weight 146 g 152 g 152 g Packing 1 1 1