Petzl Cordex Gloves
Lightweight belay/rappel gloves
These lightweight belay/rappel gloves combine the durability of a work glove with the precise fit and dexterity of a thinner glove. Double-layered leather protects the palm and other high-wear areas. The back is made of abrasion resistant, breathable stretch nylon, ensuring comfort and fit. The low profile neoprene cuff with Velcro closure features a reinforced carabiner hole for attaching the gloves to your harness.
- Natural, high-quality leather
- Durable double layer of leather in high-wear areas (fingertips, palm, between thumb and index finger)
- Back made of breathable stretch nylon
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure
- Carabiner hole to attach gloves to harness
Available in size S - XL, black or beige.
- Material(s): goat skin leather, stretch nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 420, CE EN 388 (3133)
|References||K52 SN||K52 ST||K52 MN||K52 MT||K52 LN|
|Weight||105 g||105 g||115 g||115 g||118 g|
|References||K52 LT||K52 XLN||K52 XLT|
|Weight||118 g||120 g||120 g|