CMI Micro Pulley
Micro Pulley - Aluminum Rope Pulley
This is a great all around pulley: Small and strong (20 kN). Designed for rescue, it is great for portable ropes courses, ski & mountain rescue, tyrolean back ups, rescue kits, Rescue training programs, and hauling up access nets and ladders to challenge courses and climbing towers.
- Sheaves fitted with self-lubricating bushings for good efficiency.
- May be used with ropes up to 13 mm diameter
- Small and light weight.
- Color : blue.
- Certification: CE EN 12 278
- Breaking strength : 20 kN. (4,500 lbf)
- Working load : 10 kN. (2,205 lbf)
For use with ropes of 12.5 mm (maximum diameter).
Weight: 0.15lb / 94 gr.
Blue Anodized Aluminum sideplates, 1 1/4" Nylon sheave, and Zinc-plated Steel axle.