Back to Top
Only %1 left
As low as $71.95
Petzl Swivel, Positioned between the rope and the load, the ball-bearing Swivel S allows the load to turn without twisting the rope.
This device comes in handy in hauling or rescue situtations in which rope twist might become a problem.
- Sealed ball bearing keeps the swivel action smooth even after years of use
- Load side will accomodate up to three carabiners
- Positioned between the rope and the load, the ball-bearing Swivel S allows the load to turn without twisting the rope. Accepts up to three carabiners on the load side. Sealed ball bearings. Breaking strength: 23 kN. Working load: 5 kN.
- SWIVEL Small (P58 S):
- designed for one-person loads
- breaking strength: 23 kN
- weight: 95 g
- certification: CE
- SWIVEL Large (P58 L):
- designed for two-person loads, up to three connectors can be attached to the ends
- breaking strength: 36 kN
- weight: 150 g
- certification: CE, NFPA 1983 G
Write Your Own Review