Back to Top
Pulley carabiner, available in versions with or without TRIACT-LOCK locking system.
Pulley carabiner, available in versions with or without TRIACT-LOCK locking system. The version with the TRIACT-LOCK locking system can be used to minimize friction on the work rope or to install redirects. The non-locking version is designed for use as a directional point on the ASCENSION handled rope clamp during short rope ascents.
- Facilitates manipulations:
- Keylock system prevents any accidental snagging of the carabiner when putting the pulley in place
- gate opening on the pulley side facilitates installation of the rope when the pulley is fixed to the anchor
- may be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along its major axis and to limit the risk of it flipping
- sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Available with or without locking system:
- with TRIACT-LOCK locking system: may be used to minimize friction on the work rope while keeping set-ups simple. May also be used to install redirects.
- without locking system: may be used as a directional point on the ASCENSION handled rope clamp during short rope ascents
- H profile of carabiner:
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- Material(s): aluminum
- Min. rope diameter: 7 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Sheave diameter: 18 mm
- Maximum working load: 2 x 2 = 4 kN
- Efficiency: 85 %
- Major axis strength: 20 kN
- Minor axis strength: 8 kN
- Open gate strength: 7 kN
Write Your Own Review